Sunday, July 11

Well,it's nice to meet you Boris.

Is there any reader named Boris ? Tell me tell me !

-don't forget to click on the ads beside to get me $$ ;D
-and yeah you should always remember my blog is well known for unrelated title to the post.
-make sure to come back often to get yourself up-date of your craziness and lame-ness.
-click for more older post as I've always had wonderpost !

ALEJANDRO /


So, anyone missed the movie When In Rome ? That was bad I missed it when the movie premiere in the Cinemas. So I bought the DVD ~ Okay, I was suppose to buy the GOLD disk instead of purple.. but I thought it was gold so I purchased it ! The story, isn't logic at all, unrealistic, but I guess that's what the important point is. Peoples like it anyway and so do I ~ Cheers to all workaholic lady who found the love !

Any suggestion for new movie ? I seriously wanna watch Eclipse but.. I couldn't get anyone watching with me ! I thought watching DVD alone wasn't that bad too, SIGH ~ lol !

What happen when everyone try to crucify you ? ( Just a blink in my brain ~ )

Well, gotta go ~

1 comment:

  1. I very often go to the movies ALONE.. I don't think there's any issue to that LOL

    Like your blog by the way!! I am a fan ;)

    Don't forget to post some coments on mine LOL Specially after some latest events...

    Read you soon !

    ReplyDelete