Thursday, July 8

I am I am I am I am

an Orange ! No I am not ! I am exhausted ! I swim from Golfo Dulce ( Costa Rica ) to Turbo ( Columbia ) without crossing the Panama Canal ! You know how far is the difference ? It is so far that people built Panama Canal to load the ships ! ( A big round around the North America )

In the trip, I swim with the fishes, Squid, Octopus, Optimus Prime and Spongebob ! Nah, only the fishes ~ I couldn't catch the fishes because it is against the law. Catching illegally will be fined $500 a single fish ! With the helpless help of the life jacket, I'm always floating like a floating corpse ! Nevertheless, the snorkel don't allowed you to sink, if it does, you'll be swallowing very much salty sea water !

I didn't swim that far, I went to Manukan Island, Kota Kinabalu.

Para sailing before reaching the island, 15 minutes seems just a glance high up in the sky. Experiencing the greatest wind breeze 50 metres away from the sea. What more could you ask for ?

Colorful mini Submarines lining up on the shore. It takes you into the sea with your head inside the bell shaped like tube and your body sitting on the seat and your hands grabbing the handle just like riding a motorcycle. The boss said he is renting us for RM150 but for the Caucasian RM250 per rides ! haha !But we weren't riding, it's just like throwing cash to the sea, we can snorkel !
Snorkeling around !
(Not taking with my own camera, but Chris's Olympus, this is not the original quality, I took this picture in the screen of Chris's camera ! Get it ? )

Yiyi and Mom.

Optimus Prime ! Obviously not, they're fishes !


Feeding the fishes with bread stuck between the toes ~ Feeling gross but actually fun !

I don't actually take a lot of pictures because I was swimming and snorkeling all the time, Chris did, his camera is waterproof. Manukan Island trip was happened on the 3rd day, stay tuned to read the 2nd day trip- to the Lok Kawi Zoo !

No comments:

Post a Comment