Saturday, July 24

HUNK OR JUNK ? ( I re-edit this post,think you have to read it again )

First of all, this is just my 'opinion' guys. You don't have to get serious about it, don't get yourself from posttraumatric ! I know you won't ;)

Okay, I don't care what you all say, but I don't like these FAGGOTS ! I just can't understand how did Korean boy band get famous so successfully. I seriously don't know who they phuck are they, found these pictures on facebook random users.

I don't understand. They're both wearing suit, but why did they just looked so different ? That Junk even applied make-up ! Totally a FAGGOT ! FAILED !

Okay, I seriously don't know who the hell is that Junk. What do you call a male with a teddy bear ? ( It's different if you yourself is a werewolf . )Yes, you're right, it's 'Sissy' ! At young age, korean guys start to do plastic surgery to become 'prettier'.

 
Do you see Zac Efron holding a lollipop dancing around with a phone ? Hell no, High school musical sucks but at least he didn't dance with a lollipop around. He's growing up manly and I have no idea what the hell did korean guys grow into, more feminine ?

Erm, I guess both the hunks turned junks ! Mark from Westlife just got engaged with his boyfriend Kevin on 28 January 2010 ! But Eminem says : If someone love each other, what the hell we're caring for ?

BUMMER BUMMER BUMMMMMMMER ! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LOVE ? 
What's with his belly and his hair ? But I guess I still love him ! HAHAH !


WHOEVER HATES ME. I'M TELLIN' , I M NOT RACIST ! I USED TO LOVE K-POP. I LEARNED KOREAN AND EVERYTHING. I KNOW SOMEONE VIEWED THIS and hates me ;)


8 comments:

  1. i'm asian but i like how u express these so called "faggots"! u said it all dude! epic! i like this post! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 28, 2010

    hey there...just saw ur comment on my page..my apologies. and i didnt recieve ur e-mail as well.
    and sorry to disappoint but i aint from korea. I'm pretty much Malaysian(u probably wont know where it is)..i like ur blog..keep it up..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really understand why they got pretty famous. Even my cousin who happens to be a boy likes those Korean boybands very much.

    Well, I don't see any problem with the make up since I'm quite a fan of Japanese visual kei and I see those Japanese visual kei bands wear more make up than those Korean boyband guys. But at least those VK band members still manage to look badass with all those make ups.

    I see nothing wrong with pretty boys, since quite a number of Asian boys were born with the kinda-feminine-look, especially those of Japanese, Chinese, or Korean descendant (I'm an Asian too). But it's kinda disturbing for me to see a grown up man with a lollipop with that pose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is, from all the "faggots" from korean boy bands, you chose especially the ones that are NOT. It was kinda funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL YOU GO GIRL!!! SPOT ON

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont be too serious :), im Asian, there is nothing wrong with pretty boy,i feel like living in a planet (Junk) where no one is cool! my lord hates all humans (Junk) i think its funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont be too serious :), im Asian, there is nothing wrong with pretty boy,i feel like living in a planet (Junk) where no one is cool! my lord hates all humans (Junk) i think its funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 18, 2014

    Dont be too serious :), im Asian, there is nothing wrong with pretty boy,i feel like living in a planet (Junk) where no one is cool! my lord hates all humans (Junk) i think its funny

    ReplyDelete