Monday, July 12

All I can do is watch you leave.

Totally submerged myself in the dense forest.

With both eyes closed, I'm flying without my wings, to beyond, to anywhere. Spreading my arms against the air, I am crossing the oceans and the continents, and eventually landed on the cloud safely. A mile away, I see the rainbow glowed  behind a cloud with real tiny Leprechaun and golds. Again I fly but they're all gone when I reached them, it might be just an illusion, I told myself.

But you couldn't ever believe, flying alone in the air is the greatest thing you'd be experienced. It's just like you're taking adrenaline.. ( No, I don't mean Bunjee )

With a glance, I sped back on the land. Slashy-sound were created by the touch of my bare foot and the cold grass. In a sudden, Moonlight Sonata played melancholy in my heart, rushing through the veins ( although the music was kinda Lento Adagio Andante (which means moderately slow in music term ) ), flowing through my soul. There is this habit, clicking my finger in the air when music is playing in my heart, and I couldn't stop until I get bored of it. Clicking and clicking and clicking and imagination really gets me more and more unrealistic, AND, get me out of from the pain. Yes, pain.

Or ought to say, emotional or perhaps loner ?

Spending moment alone with myself for some times, he finally spoke to me, figuratively. Saying that eternity actually waits for me. Forever wasn't a precised word for describing his love to me, he said silently then the voices faded out after the last word..

My heart cracked so does it crashed. Moonlight sonata continued to played in forte and crescendo . Knowing that the truth he was actually not exist in this world anymore. He abandoned me, he left me and he killed my soul. Knowing that he would never return. Believing that he would never return.......What should I do ?

Carefully threw myself into the pond, there was no living organism except me. I try to hold my breathe as long as possible, or possible for me to sleep. You know what it means, it means that .. I could just sleep until the angels or maybe the death god comes for me. I was truly deeply hurt..

Still holding my breathe.. until my pulse stop beating..

All you can do is watch me leave.......

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW !! Did yoy actually write this?! What is it? Give me some more information..

    And please, don't worry about your English, at least you are talking and writing in English, some people don't even bother ;)

    Keep in touch !

    ReplyDelete