Friday, July 2

Start to feel distance again .

( don't bother about the title, but it actually narrates about myself, my feeling to peoples around me )

Move your mind away, don't you dare to think so much ! I'm really flattering that more readers from different country start visiting my blog, I don't care how often, I'm happy even visit once !

So. THERE'S FOOTBALL MATCH TONIGHT BABY ! ITS BRAZIL VERSUS NETHERLANDS ( if i m not mistaken ) I can bet with my last coin that everybody's bet for Brazil ! ( not in term of the bet's rule, I mean everybody support Brazil ) [ I think so ~ )

I'm now distract because smell of the chemical I was inhaling and breathing in just now ! I combined 3 kinds of bathroom tiles cleaner which equally to more than 20 kinds of chemicals ( I think it is fatal ) to clean the stained tiles of the bathroom. I might die if I continue to emerge myself in the fkn' bathroom ! The smell is just like Ammonia, it is just like a knife inserting to your nostril and thrust directly to your brain ! So so so scared ! I felt good that I'm still alive haha !

See ya all !

No comments:

Post a Comment