Friday, July 2

I never knew Brazilian speaks Portuguese !

It took me so long to figure it out that Brazilian actually speaks Brazilian Portuguese ! Skip the point..

I didn't mean to be racist, but actually I am.. But I guess I just don't see the point why am I that racist, I m talking about China, which myself is a Chinese ( at least I don't come from china ? ) China Sucks man ! There is this true story :

Americans celebrate their National day on 4th July, and so there's is this citizen went to Dollar Tree and bought a U.S flag. He then found the flag which printed 61 stars which originally only have 51 stars ( There is meaning and stories behind the stars and stripes. ) ! He went back to the store and asked the storekeeper. The storekeeper then said : Oh, it was made in China !

 GROSS ! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment