Wednesday, July 28

Lunatic insanity post-traumatic person is who I am.

Found the mood to post some shit eventually. Ummm, there's something fly through my brain when I was on the golden bowl few hours ago. So, tell me, what's your happiest and saddest moments ?

Happiest moments I've been through :
-When constipation is cured !
-Being an lunatic person . hehehehehe
-Fart vigorously without letting people know !
-Heavy downpour is the best time for sleeping .
-Shouting at people name then hid away .
-I've actually remove 1000 leg hair with a tweezers ! 
-Picking nose when you've stop picking it for like..2 days.
-Dream of something wonderful like umm, wonderland ?
-Rubbing the bruises on the skin makes you love and hate !
-PEOPLE GET ANGRY WHEN THEY READ MY hunk/junk POST ! ;D

Greatest moments of all : Constipation cured !

Saddest moments I've experienced :
-Constipation occurred.
-When a violin string broke.
-When the silence seems so loud =/
-Mom,I'm sad, don't scold me again !
-Open your mouth halfway then you stopped , you can't sneeze.
-Expand and contract, the shit you produced was like the size of a peanut.
-I fell into a muddy drain which contains shit and peepee and everything nice T_T 
-Realized that your nose has actually nothing for you to pick again, keep picking it and you get nose bleed.

Worst moment of all : Expand and contract, the shit you produced was like the size of a peanut.

Life that I crave for : Life without constipation .

You and I have something in common ? Post it on the comment box below !


2 comments:

  1. yea, i hate constipation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dig nose until pain pain also. -.- haha

    ReplyDelete