Sunday, August 15

When Hillbilly ready for his adventures .

As promised, I blog on every Saturday so here is it ! I see the advantages of blogging once a week which is, I can actually compile everything I need to post then analyze the product eventually. However being new to the system, I forgot what I wanted to post in this whole week.. that's quite sad.

The title today actually describe myself figuratively in a manner. I'm ready to throw an elephant on my shoulders, maybe two. But to be perfectly honest, I'm not ready, yet. Well just stop wasting my time on these.

Happy birthday to Shi Ning, lovely niece of mine.


Her mom got her an extremely cute Barney cake ! Bummer Barney was cut like hell eventually.

I wrote this post yesterday but the bloody connection stopped me from posting so I post this today. Well, it's hell pointless actually.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    In my opinion (not that you are asking any lol) it is a charming idea to save your time and blog once a week..

    According to me, someone who has things to say can just blog whenever they want !!! Then the busier you get, the more organized about your social networking you will be:)

    Once you start school, in another country, you'll have so many things to share, and you will wanna do it.. Just please yourself, and blog whenever you feel like it, it will be once a week once you'll be ready for it, sweetie ;)

    The most interesting of your posts was that it was spontanious, I guess! If you hold yourself, your followers and readers will feel it is planed, and it might lose its charm.. Just think about it, it is okay to change your mind..

    Take care,
    M.

    ReplyDelete