Monday, August 9

Dork Persona !

It's really flattering that whoa, people do keep track on this futile blog you're reading right now . And whoa, readers from Saudi Arabia, nah, actually she/he was just looking for lady Gaga ribbon hair piece on Google and found me. There's a bunch of passer by dropping by just to take a look at the Gaga hair, HEHE I've made one :D

Readers from June to 9th August.
 Those kept me surprising are from Bangladesh, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Chile, France, Paraguay, Mexico, Czech Republic, Spain (Y), UAE, Italy, Ireland, Turkey, ARGENTINA and Sweden !

WHOA ! Love all the readers !


Sounds like I'm talking about politics now ? lol, I hate politics problems , why the world just can't do their own parts, being peace all the time ? Price raising and fuck it, everything are mass produce and have low quality. My darling electronics SONY VAIO & IPHONE are made in China ! Uh.

By the way, there's a secret of keeping fats all the time are, BISCUITS ! Every pack of Meiji biscuit comes with a flag which I wanted to collect all of'em so much. So eventually I've got this !

I told you I'm a psychopath ! HAHA ~ ( I preferred 'LUNATIC' ! )
Last but not least, uh I guess this post is uhmm about flags ?

My new adorned fancied nails <3 
Don't they looked fancy ? ( With that, pouch ah hah ! ) 
Alright, it took me like 1 hour to finish this shit !
 Especially the American and British flag ! But I love'em !


Tell me if you like red and blue like I do !


I've been quite busy these days and you don't have the rights to know why is that so I decided not to blog so often, just like Youtube Vloggers, they upload video once a week. I'ma gonna blog every Saturday :D

Go to Youtube for Shane Dawson, his videos are hilarious. You'll be loving him !

See ya on Saturday !

Question of the day : Why is the bloody blood so bloody ?


1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie!! I am SOOOOOO happy to contribute in raising my ALGERIAN flag because I am on vaccation in my home country and check your blog out..he he he

    YEEEEEEEY

    Too bad you decided to blog ONLY once a week but hey.. you posted on a Sunday LOL

    I love what you did with the flags, and love even MORE your nails ;) Awesome !!

    Just take a quick look at www.kherbicha.blogspot.com, there's a post of mine inwhich I linked you, that should make you happy :) I don't think I have as many readers/visitors as you do though !!!! :(

    The answer to yoyr question is, because the bloody bloody can't be but bloody DUH ! he he

    Take care hun!

    ReplyDelete