Sunday, August 29

Traipsing unavailing.

Never has a good start. That's why I never pass up a single essay Mr.Padillo gave us. Neither does a good ending. English lessons .. were.. blasé but an only way to sleep in class.
But I always imagine that if I were a teacher, what question would I ask my students to complete ? Perhaps like this :

A friend of yours suffered from nose bleeding continuously for three days, write a letter to teach him/her how to get more blood wasted from his nose. You can add information such as :
- Go to the nearest pharmacy to get some adrenaline .
- Punch your nose thoroughly until you lose energy to continue punching it.
- Avoid drinking water and taking medicine.

You should write exactly 300 words. Inaccurate or false statement of number of words declared will be executed or hanged or sentenced to death.

[ Please anyone be my student ! ]

Oh yeah,  frequent of people always say I have nice long hair. Well thanks but my hair, isn't long.

This is my real hair length. The long hair, is an extension. So..

Do you people know that in America, different state has different of weird laws ? Here are few of them.



Please be aware that, don't do silly things, or, don't do things. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment