Monday, August 2

iShit !

Imagine every iNon-vowel iWord iWith an 'i' at iThe iFront. iThat's iQuite annoying. I iBought a iPair of iFancy earphones iTo iGo iWith iThe iPhone iPouch. iFanciful !

iFrance iPouch  ~

I iGot iThose earphones iFor $5 iBut I iSaw iThem iSold iFor $11 on a iSingapore iWebsite.

iWant it ? iThey are adorable ! iUHUH ! iWonder if iThe iManafacturer iSell iHeadphones, i iWant iHeadphones iToo, iSeems iSo iCool ! 

And I ah...iSaw iThis Application..iUhhh...

iYou all everybody iShould iDownload it ! iJustin iBieber !
And I iWas iLike iBaby iBaby iBaby iOH ~

iSo iLong, iThat 'I' infront is iReally annoying.. iTell iMe iWhat's iYour iFavourite iApplication ! iLet's iShare ! iMine is Tower bloxx, Maze finger, Classic Toy, i-Gun Lite, iDrag Paper, Just Fillin' and Virtuoso Piano.

iShould I add an iCbox ? A iLot of iPeople asking iMe iTo add one, iBut everybody is iJust iToo iShy iTo iTalk ! It iWas iThere iLong iAgo iBut i iRemove it eventually iBecause iNo one iTalks iThere ! iThere's anothing iThing, iJust iDon't iVote iFor iMe iFor iThe iFacebook iPicture ( iYou iWill iSee it in iMy iPicture ). I'm iNot iWilling iTo iJoin at all, iThink it is iJust iPretty iLame.



1 comment:

  1. He he he

    Let me tell you a secret.. One of my blogs, kherbicha.blogspot.com (wich means scribbles or doodles) has been created at the first place after long funny serries of conversations with a friends of mine.

    We were making fun being silly with sentences such as, "you are my best e-friend", "do you believe in e-love?", "I am so e-pissed..!!" and so on..

    Your post reminds me that I haven't mentioned that at all, that I should talk about it, AND that I am not the only e-insane!! LOL

    Like your pics.. !!!

    ReplyDelete