Sunday, August 22

KONG JER LING !

Is my sister ! She loves to go to chocolate factory to meet Willy Wonka ! She thinks I'm cool ! Yeah I know she did although you thought she's cooler than me. We have really tight bond like tiles and cements . I know my description was gross lol ! She like to listen to my farting sound, she thinks it's art. ( Nah she don't ) 

Me and both my sisters ! KONG JER LING was standing right beside me and Jer Fang was on left ! I know, I know we all have tacky name but think twice before you judge. Don't you think you have a more typical name ? WAHAHAHA ! 

KONG JER LING ! YOU SHOULD LIKE THIS POST ! I'll help you if you don't ! hehe !

1 comment:

  1. This is a very nice picture!!! Very artistic.. Hmm are you already starting to miss your sisters? he he

    I also see some Arabic writing in the background.. what is it? :)

    Hope everything is going well according to your plans.

    Take it easy,
    M/B

    ReplyDelete