Wednesday, August 25

the person who spew venom !

Ignoramus, nuisance.
I couldn't find a word to describe you. You're just as futile as trash. 
You think that's the way to reprisal my hate for you but you're wrong.
The way you made complaints about me, was just simply incoherent.

She fucking hates me.

Snakes spew venom to protect itself from it's prey, and poison it if necessary. So does a human. 
Not surprise to say, human's venom is more dangerous and poisonous. OR ought to say, hazard, figuratively. 

Sometime, anytime.
When there's a knife thrust into your back, and by that time, you'll see a lot of people come by and twist it hardly and left with an inexorable smile on their face. They are very delighted to see you hurt.
You don't get a single tiny chance to explain what you need to.

The world is just so, immoral, vile.

If you have your shame, please keep it.
OR I WILL REMIND YOU YOUR SHAME.





No comments:

Post a Comment