Friday, August 20

wayfaring on the worst sandal on earth .

At least my topic says what I gonna post today. I was off from my laptop for few days for my thousand dollars Taiwan Visa. This hell visa I need get me off from my country to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Hell thanks to that, a bank of money and energy was wasted. However I don't see it 'too bad' before it goes 'worse', and there's no a specific reason and yeah, if you ask me if I gonna visit KL again, I'll never nod my bloody head ! Oh yeah, and I saw some readers from KL, we don't really have any fate that you were reading my blog when I was in your country. lol ~


I bought something I.. wanted but the price was not satisfying. Books of Sherlock Holmes. 3 of them.

 The baker street 221b detective really get me attracted to the story every time. You should read it too ! It's good for your brain and health ! LOL


 Got this from the KLCC Aquaria. No description available :D


Although staying away from the bloody plane for like 7 hours, my brain balance meter still swaying around like hell, driving me dizzy like woozy !


Did I ever tell you that I like blue .. and Red ? No. and know you know ! I've been looking for this thing for so long and I found it eventually ! WOO <3

The mix-style headphones ! and my new iPhone cover !
I love myself for finally found the original headphone before so long !

Red and blue are the colors that actually do no good for me, mentioned the whatever feng-shui-er but I'm not superstitious enough for that shit ! I'm happy whenever I see this color !  It's a pure co-incidence that I bought this ' red and blue' Us flag patterned shirt !

No for the slogan but the colors ! I love holiday indeed but not slogan wrote on tee !

On the way of traveling around, I saw this thing.

I believe everyone see this before but you never see how they were made ! There's a lady sitting on a wheelchair holding a thin piece of metal which rolled into a big hoop/loop. Her hands were so fast that she made one of this in 2 minutes.


Last but not least, ..I've nothing to say. That's my last thing to say !

BLAH ! I'm still dizzy !

2 comments:

  1. Where did you fine your red white and blue iphone case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your red white and blue iPhone case??

    ReplyDelete