Wednesday, February 23

yay & ew

YAYs :

- I got Godiva chocolate and it taste real good ! 
- There's like 2873984793 people saying I got thinner and my skin got betteeeer ! That's the best compliment 
  ever to me. They must be wanting something. tsk tsk tsk, bad-hearted people. 
- I fell in love in ' Grenade ' by Bruno Mars. Take a bullet straight through my brain ~~~~
- I got to use my new huge Aussino towel and it's RED ! 


EWs :
- SOME BITCH STOLE MY SHIRT ! She should be crashed by a car.
- There's a lot of guys added me on facebook and all of them looked like pervert. So I ignore them all.
- I was on the plane for 3 hours, and was smelling 3 hours of farts.
- I think my boobs got smaller too !
- blah I'm sad ! Cause my boobs got smaller :/

1 comment:

  1. - blah I'm sad ! Cause my boobs got smaller :/

    you pay good attention to your own boday hahahahhahahahahaha xD

    ReplyDelete