Friday, February 11

Blue sky holiday

My 'blue sky holiday' at home is super unproductive ! Money from red packet is exception though. hehe I'm 18 so I decide to use it all up ahah nah not really . I'll have to spend it to prove that I'm an adult . It sounds incoherent though but who cares blah ~

A stupid teacher of mine wants us to do 6 little things. Do something that is touching, watch 2 movies and read 3 books. I saw fungus growing on my books on the shelf. Eeeek I have twilight saga, 4 of them. ahah See how much I loved twilight, at least I used to tee-hee ! But I never read them . The last time I stepped into the cinema was like.. 5 months ago..That's ridiculously long, and I only watched 2 movies between that time which are Rapunzel and Dinner for shmucks ( is that how it spell ? Im lazy to look up on google ) I watch them on the computer with no subtitles for Rapunzel but it was great ! 

I was never the type of kid who do touching things and giving surprise and whatever blah to others. My brain's kinda stupid and straight forward sometimes. I got awkward and embarrassed when touching moments occurs to me. However I still like being touched sometimes, in a way ? I don't know. 

Again that stupid teacher, who I think she is really stupid, moronic and idiotic and I really do think she is a loser haha she wants us to do 8 big projects not really that HUGE but 20 X 20 X 20 cm cube with your topic and thinking inside that cube. It don't really have to be a cube but whatever you do and the date line is a day after school reopens. She remembers students so you have no chance to be a absentee. duh I hate this place HAHAHA

I never knew I wrote so much. I like myself not to talk so much but I couldn't help sometimes. I talk a lot honestly especially with someone who shares the common interest with me. 

Blah I actually went to sewing classes that I had attended before I went to Taiwan to get some update. Well I learned something but not a lot. It cost me 120 for making a futile skirt. The measurement wasn't even right but that's okay I never wear skirt I've done myself. Sounds like .. uh.. uh.. am I futile too ? haha

I was so naive that I thought I have time for another class. I was thinking to go CFBT for english classes so I can talk like people from ISB and JIS ( and act like one of them ) HAHAHAHAHA thats both International school in Brunei. ( But hell I was from the most 'GLAMOROUS' chinese school in Brunei , it really is ! ) And I think girls from there are pretty. Why is that ? However, I'm sad to admit the truth that I'm not one of them. I should have just wake up. ( Dream catcher is not working again. hehe haha )

Glad to say I read story books when I was in primary school so my english is not that bad as a matter of fact. Its really shamed to say that my chinese is not that good too although I devoted my whole childhood time ( which is suppose to be sweet and happy ) to a chinese school haha Why can't I just speak fluently English and Chinese at the same time ? Life is so unfair. 

Talk about life, I personally think its really unfair because I'm fat, my skin is dark ( not like a tan, my skintone are uneven ), my boobs are small and my waist is like 500 years old tree trunk. My thighs are probably fatter than your waist and I have different sizes eyes, no sharp nose and wide mouth ( I sincerely hope they're like Angelina Jolie's but no no..haha ) and the worst fact is that I don't get to study in International schools so I don't speak good languages. 

Despite I feel a lot of dissatisfaction of my life, I love my life now though. Its lucky to have everyone around me. My family is all the source of happiness, then my friends and blah ~ Although I don't make good relation with peoples, but I really do appreciate them. Everyone is by my side when I needed them.  

*Especially flying panda *

Oh and Happy Valentines day to everyone out there. 

and I'm still coughing like hell. 



No comments:

Post a Comment