Friday, February 18

uh

uh. I accidentally found these when I was looking for my missing folders.

I was so.. you name it.



Hehe There's people saying I'm pretty during that that time. HAHAHHA blind peeeeps
Form 1 ( age 13 )


My super ugly but nice dog and me when I was like..14 ? ( Form  2)


I never knew I looked like this. ew ( Form 2, age 14)

Whoa SO PRETTY, pretty ugly . hehe when I was 14 ( Form 2 )

uh... Nokia. aha, When I was 15 ( Form 3 )


then uh.. i chopped off my hair.. I thought its nice :( ( Form 3 )

MY FACE WAS SO HILARIOUS ! ( Form 4, age 16 )
Darwin basketball player Marcus Ch'ng 


Oh my hair ! Age 16, looked different from previous picture eh ?
This is thinner though but ew my hair haha  ( Form 4 )

I got a little prettier, I'm so touched =') ( Form 4, age 16)

I can't understand I got ugly again ! ( Form 4, age 16 )

My head is so big, that means I have big brains . ( Form 5, age 16 )

I got so thin because I got sick ! but my skin color was like.. roasted. ( Form 5, age 16 )


I got more retarded each and everyday but I got happier hahaha This glasses was like 80 cents HAHAHA
Last day of High school . ( Form 5, age 16, sounds like i never grow )

age 17, Prom night ~

AGE 18. SIGH


No comments:

Post a Comment