Tuesday, February 15

I'm finally blonde !

As some of you already know that I crave to be as sexy as blonde and want to become blonde so much. I have  no courage to bleach my hair at first but then I determine to do it at last. Actually I'm not only went blonde, I have my boobs done and of course LIPO SUCTION done. I turned into a totally different person. I got sexy tanned from uh..hm.... some private tanning centre and bought some new outfits. This is the new me.


HAHAHA

I don't know who the hell is this girl before my face. Haha She is not that hot though I liquify the size of the boobs nyeeeh ` I love the tanned skin color !

It's actually gross ! I don't think I looked nice in blond but.. sigh .. I really think blondes are sexy haha



This is the original photo

( Zoo @ Kota Kinabalu and I was making friends with the Zebras )

No comments:

Post a Comment