Wednesday, February 9

my facebook notes ?

I can't believe I was so lame to write these haha 


1. Last beverage: The mixture of Jack Daniel, Sulphuric acid and Helium air when I was driving.


25. Do you want to change your name: It's more flattering if my name was Keira Knightly Sherlock Watson Holmes Hailie Kate Wentworth Carlyle Jerbing Kong ( well at least my surname is still kept ! )


54. First best friend: I met Hugo in Illinois (IL ) when we were 5, he moved to LA then South Dakota, then Detroit which is in Michigan, then to Missouri then to Arkansas ( pronounce as Arkansaw) then his dad died, his mom decided to move to Kansas.. They then face some financial problem so they moved again to Oregon which has lower living expenses.. One day his mom won a 6mil lottery and they finally settle in Iowa.. He think to spend more money so he moved again to Las Vegas.. then to Hawaii and Alaska.. Due to the tiring of being nomads, his mother fell sick eventually, then he settle in a Washington which he was before in New York. He put his mom in a ward then he start to travel again, he like to travel far, so he flew from north to south, west to east. He again fly from Utah to Connecticut, from Mississippi to California, Arizona to Tennessee, Alabama to Idaho and finally he found a wife to settle in Florida for a year, then sadly he died in Georgia of skin cancer due to prolonged travel US-ly. 


80. Broken someone's heart: I'm not capable of that = = I couldn't even reach the tissue underneath the skin layer, how could I reach the heart.. dumbass !


15.My dog is...
- is deat ! (past tense of dead )



11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
-- kobe bryant and michael jordan.. how how ? but steven gerrard likes me.. and christiano ronaldo has a crush on me !!! 



18. How many kids would you like?
- a football team sama basketball team ~ 

(sama means and )


...


HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: You mean like Matthew fox ? Don't tell her wife please !

7. Been cheated on: At first Matthew fox told me he is single..

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: not at all, Matthew fox is a passionate kisser <3

9. Lost someone special: I never lost on an isolated abandoned island !

10. Been depressed: My first impression for Matthew fox was awesome !

11. Been drunk and threw up: I've never been thrown in the air ! but Matt's wife kicked me ! 



92. Angels: I believe in The annoying Orange..




...





No comments:

Post a Comment