Saturday, June 26

you kick up the leafs and the magic is gone !

( Well, i always said, my topic is no related to my post ! hehe )


Uhmm.. Today I gonna write about the most lifeless post on the whole entire world ! PS : Don't read it if you're extremely dislikes lame post/ stupid things ! ( I know you gonna read it anyway..and I couldn't stop that ! )

You know, I got a blue pen so the dustbin was full ! The Polar bear was killed to get his fur but my mom said I'm stupid because the door knob was stuck ! Elephant trunk acts as it's hand eventually Sally sprained her ankle because she is silly. While the blanket was outside for the sun, the mannequins suddenly talks to me ! I felt disgrace as the the ruler of the chaos country is right for the first time ! The annoying orange actually red but he got bad circulation so he is orange. Louis Vuitton is a branded goods but the Gamma ray can't actually penetrate through my skin ! I polish my nail but the neighbor-next-door-'s-car a Porsche looked like a frog .

The piano would not play itself, indeed but the violin actually plays by itself. The prism split the sunlight into 7 colors namely gold,silver,black,white,turquoise,brown,pink ! People says music can alter moods but I keep cutting myself ! I got a Sony Vaio laptop but the wall was painted red ! Once upon a time, Mary ate her little lamb and she actually ask Peter Pan to slaughter the lamb ! The towel was wet when it was soaked in the water. The sky is falling, said my mouth to my eyes. The spacebar is long but the enter is shorter obviously.

When roses are red, I'll be picking my nose ! I love farting but Kenny told me he love it more than I do ! I always write to Angelina Jolie but it's Brad Pitts who replies me ! The leprechaun hid in his pot of gold because the rainbow actually out of the original colors ! I ever heard a duck barks and split apple juice ~ I wore pajamas to Tome Cruz's wedding yesterday because the children are playing in the playground. The PVC plastic was made of PVC, the chemical bond is something like this..(..) which I forgot !


Last but not least, the clay went out of shape because I killed a fly with an air-gun ! I'm writing this post because you're gonna read it !

I warned you !

No comments:

Post a Comment