Wednesday, June 23

It's time to cut the wrist.

Just let me once, at least for once !


It's blistering cold and I don't care. Alone in my own zone with headphones blaring. You know that, I'm just idolizing my fav-rapper all day long.( I heard people said music can actually alter moods and talk to you ! ) So when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put'em on !

In the area of this circle, it called 'game' and I'm not sure what is my next step. I'm just afraid it is just another worse mistake ! Couldn't stop intertwining myself from kinds of moods and different tempers because that fucking BLACK CLOUD still follow me around !

I think I start to lose my sense of humor sometimes..GROSS ! That's bad ! Just couldn't control myself from disliking people around me .For those who looked down on me, remember, I'ma probably tearing down your balcony. Those who crucifies me,I'ma fuck you up and feeding you beans ! You just deserve it !

Without a doubt, undoubtedly, I'm causing mayhem, I did this whole shit intentionally just to dis ya' all people ! Be clear how you treat me ! Aren't people just like to see others lose their mind when they got mad ? So they can see you looked like a loose cannon, when you not gonna hesitate to produce air-guns !

Sometimes I cut my wrist just to see how much it bleeds, just like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me. Trying 90 on a free way, drive while drunk ! How unfun-fun could that be ! You said I'm a bitch because you don't actually know a sinner's mind actually is a sanctum, a sage is nothing but evil-brained. How could you don't know this metamorphosis actually happened today ?

And whoever you are, you ignoramus, you're just another fool who lie through your teeth ! You said you was the king who got crowned but you actually got capped man . Keep fooling yourself so I m the one who is laughing at you next ! That was a fist that hit you.

You think the shit's cool, you thought it was phat, but you never knew it is shit.

I just can't keep living this way.You know, I'm manning up.

[Pleasure reading to all my readers. This is the first time I actually got out of control of my moods .]

No comments:

Post a Comment