Thursday, June 17

so,there's 4 years.

I really don't have to say what's this 4 years stand for, lmao ! People stay overnight just to watch a tiny ball rolling around '360 feet in length and 160 feet in width' field, and with 22 players running around ! I'm not a freak of it but I truly adore this player !  Left out David Beckham, here is him !


Steven Gerrard - England 
One of the greatest English midfielders in history, Gerrard is the lynchpin of the Liverpool side and has made himself a legend at Anfield. He scored his first international goal in the famous 5-1 victory over Germany in September 2001 and has become one of the first names on the team sheet for his country .


Steven Gerrard and his daughter, strolling around the park at Liverpool.



 Last but not least, this is Maradona. ( He is not my idol )

Believe your eyes, man.

1 comment:

  1. Soccer has for a very long time never ever interested me.. Then came the period of " Oh noooo it's not the game it's the cute players I am watching..'' hehe after that it was more like, '' he's cute AND he can play!!!!!!!!!!'' and then this year.. after having spent almost a year away from my country.. I admit it, I am enjoying soccer, hum hum, excuse me.. Football LOL.

    Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete