Saturday, April 17

shit post teehee !

hahhhhhhhunger strikes ! I m hungry. Yeah, i m hungry~ you know what, i m suffering from hunger and ...(I cant remember whats that word called, something like fatigue,am I right ?) Wondering who sitting infront of the computer ,facing against the screen reading this shitty post lol ! AHHHHH hungry hungry hungry ~ waiting for sister getting me out of this darkness ( too exaggerate, 'darkness' ?! haha )

and yeah looking into the closet and found that i've bought 2 pair of boots that i only wear few times ( and i don't actually remember i've got them because i rarely see them lol ) Those boots are clean if you're wondering why I store them inside the closet..

Just a few seconds ago and i heard noises coming downstairs,
'AIYAAA !' they shouted,(mom and bro-in-law) then release their breathe and looking unsatisfied relieved..haha.They're watching 4D live draw and saw their number were close to win, omgwth,and they weren't HAHA ! Try next time, its not easy to win. If it could,I'ma sitting inside glassed-wall and ceiling cottage in the shanty town with dogs and horses and maybe cats and duck too (thats my dream house)hehe !

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaed ! I'm away from my topic, I m hungry ! omg ~ and and and, iPad got sued ! lol ~

No comments:

Post a Comment