Friday, April 16

insomniac

Whaaaaaaad ~ Its 4.09 now and I m here doing this useless stuff. You should be wondering why , yeah, say yes you're wondering why lol, because staying up to listen Em song? Nah, thats not the reason, thought that sleeping earlier will be a good habit but who on earth know sleep earlier,wakes earlier. Bdamm (Urnn spell lame as blame,So do I follow ) Let me sing you a song that goes like this -

In my shoes, just to see, what it's like to be me, I'll be you, let's trade shoes
Just to see what it'd be like to feel your pain, you feel mine, go inside each others minds
Just to see what we'd find, look at shit through each others eyes
But don't let them say you ain't beautiful
They can all get FUCKED, just stay true to you



whad ~ its Em song again ? Go to hell you'd probably say. But I don't care hah, I love him and his song,Cause where you see it, from where you're sittin, it's probably 110 percent different. Hes cool man,he sings, he rap (which I don't do),but I m totally saturated in his song,he rap about his life,his wife and his daughter- Hailie. Though his songs are -what people said-emo-, but feel his song,feel his life. could probably tell that (in his songs), his wife (Kimberly,age not stated),determined his life living hell,3 felonies,6 years of probation,he went to jail for this woman,been to bat for this woman and moreeee ~ but he love his daughter more than life in itself. Know more by listen to his song yourself ~ lol ~ 


Guess dream catcher is looking for me now. and its 4.38 ( what an awful number - si san ba) Bdamm (again),it took me so much time to complete this useless stuff, but who cares ( == ).


Bye ~  

No comments:

Post a Comment