Tuesday, February 9

FACEBOOK nonos !

Heres what i've analysed, a list of facebook big NONOs. I found it really annoying . ughh ~

1)I feel like thrusting my toe nail into my nostril when people asked me for my name. You Bastard,isn't my name ovbious enough for you to read ? You blind you blind ? TSK !

2)I feel like dying when people asked about my birthdate. Please,I've shown it in my profile aight ? Just Stop acting like you don't really know ~ = =

3)I hate it when guys taking pictures only to show off their new hair style.Please guys, Be like MAN !

4)Isn't this kind of display name annoying enough?Feel like killing people..
i)Steven Smithismyname
ii) StePhenNiiex sMiitHhIshHmaiInaMexx

5)Hey,i don't play violin if you think i took my pictures for fun ! Don't ask me whether I can play violin............................................................................

6)You need my introduction ? Really ? Here is it, my name is Keira Knightly and i came from alaska. i m 180cm in height and i looked real tall,don't you think so ? Yeah i m blonde,no,i don't bleach my hair,its natural.Im not a girl,..not yet a woman.

7)Add you and you found out he/she is adding the rest of your friends . Craving for friends ? I see like you really need one.

8)Comment on your pictures saying its nice when that particular pictures really looked shit ! What do you want from me ?

9)Status Shit !
i)Like everyone status like they never like before.
ii)Got thousand of likes (status) when i find it annoying.
iii)Like their own status always.

10)Inviting you to join a group/fan page that isn't really working or sometimes meaningless.

11)'SOMEONE' has post something on your wall.
i)'SOMEONE' is sending you a fortune cookie and blablabla ~
ii)Jer Bing was hit by 'SOMEONE' using orange/turtle/blablabla pillow ~
iii)everyshit ` lol ~

Feeling like I've already stepped one of my leg into coffin.Feelin' like a corpse waited to be rot ~ ughh !

No comments:

Post a Comment