Wednesday, December 14

red head

I got my red hair like 8 days ago and fuck its like auburn now ! hmm i can say i dont really like it though but now I know coz I tried, before I was like I'm so gonna get a red head coz it looks good on me when I play with the hair color application from iphone ..

I look like this from haircolor application..

I liked it so much so I went to get the real one done


and it looks like this, not bad, people think its cool but I don't like it 

Taken with Nikon D5100 so fucking clear right


never used to wear beanie but i love this !

Beanie girl !

and after a week it turns like this , more to auburn 

and I was like okay....


Everything wasn't worth all all, time consuming, money wasting and blah my hair's getting worse coz I keep adding color to my hair before ... the brown one, I added like 4 times this year and I did red for 2 times .. and its like killing my hair 
well anyway hair grows ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment