Monday, August 15

fuck tarots

for giving me bad results but well I still rely on it though.

No more 3 of cups and 5 of swords I need to carry on my life with or without anything anyone and move my butt and fuck everything that walks . Nah joking forget the last one mentioned .

I gonna sew everyday till the needle pokes me to death but I'm kinda lazy all the time honestly ..

and look this is what I design and made

Waloli dress inspired by alot of awesome young designers and so I made myself this .
It's indeed hard to make and someone offering me to custom making and I'm still thinking about it cause I'm not a professional yet after all . 




And I did this make up and hair do myself . Other than sewing I have nothing to do so I search for youtube tutorials and from my own experience, I did this . It's a decent prom, evening make-up !


How about this ? okay i gave my self 3 of out 5 stars hehe 


My nieces are currently in love with snow white and wanting to be princess but whats a princess without dresses ? So i made them these <3


Undone dresses without straps .



No comments:

Post a Comment