Monday, December 6

I'm so monochrome !

Eventually I decided to waste my time on this ! After a thousand years of thinking, I came to realized that my life is too dull so I have to add some color to my hell life ! Eg, nose picking contest, joining farting competition and carry out dutch oven activities, compete who has louder burping sound and more ... for more information please call 0977665544. This activity is brought to you by .. BLAH ~ What I am gross ? You should get use to it heheheheheheheheheheheh ~

Lalalala ~ I wanna post pictures pictures ! Colors colors ~ My life life life ~

This is my living space, it's like all uh..

Shrek and that I-don't-know-what-it's-name-monster-who-fell-in-love-with-the-donkey ! I got these toy from Kinder Egg ! Kinder eggs are the source of the fat I've gained !
My computer . It's really important to me ! IT IS SO VITAL ! haha

You have to tell me why I love these colors so much !


Yay iPhone ! 
OH MY FAVY ! Don't you just love them ?


Buttons : The point why I'm here ! Fashion design . I'll remember my role :(


Recycle stuffs for projects. I hope they can be used ! There's always a lot of homework awaiting me to complete but they're never done..

Nail polish ! Fucking paint which leave stain on my Hello Kitty blanket ! Fuck you to death ! haha but I'm blaming nobody for it, I deserved it :(

Alpha water color !I never use them though ~

Hello Kitty bed set ! LOVE IT !
Lastly, my home sweet home that I live in ! 
* Panda poster sticking on my wall *


I love my bed, but not the living space hahaha ~


No comments:

Post a Comment